In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, I pledge to make participation in our world a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for everyone
- Showing empathy towards others
- Never have sexual intercourse, including kissing without ensuring consent
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
I am responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and I am expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior of myself and others around me.
This Code of Conduct applies to me and those I interact with.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior my be pointed out to me either via email (email@example.com) or on any public platform and space I participate in. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response and action that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. I am obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/